Friday, June 3, 2011

Sleep is for the weak.

Napoleon is quoted as having said, "Six hours sleep for a man, seven for a woman and eight for a fool."

I don't like the special consideration for women, but hey, Napoleon was old school.

With forty hours of work in my week, plus another twenty of writing, a solid five for gardening, at least ten for reading, and then all the other miscellaneous crap... yeah. That short guy with indigestion was on to something.

I wish there were more hours in a day. Since that's not likely to happen any time soon, I'm working on developing a super-power: total sleeplessness. I'm not sure if I'll need a radioactive spider for that, or a mutant X gene... This might require some research. I'm down to only six hours a night. Be a believer:

Sleep is for the weak.

(and I apologize profusely to all suffering insomniacs out there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment