Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hump Day

Ah, Wednesday. How I both love and hate you. The weekend seems so close, and yet still so far away!

I only managed about half my word count tonight, as I was distracted by Idiot#1, who wanted to watch the new Will Ferrell movie, The Campaign. And seeing as Idiot#1 has been stuck home sick with a cold for the past two days I took pity on him and watched it. It wasn't too bad, but definitely not my favourite Will Ferrell flick. Plus, it was only an hour and a half long, so I managed to squeeze in a couple hours of writing afterwards.

I stopped tonight at a total of 24,801 words. That means tomorrow I'll hit...

(drum roll please)

The Big 25,000 Word, The Halfway-There-Mark!

Which, it so happens, is exactly halfway through the month. Huh. Seems I'm right on target.

On that happy note... Good night!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment