Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back from the Dead

Okay, I wasn't dead. Just overworked. As I've probably already mentioned, spring is trade show season. And as I design trade show displays for a living, that means I'm super busy at the office. And when I'm working long days and weekends I usually don't have the energy to be creative.

Hell, I don't have the energy for anything at that point.

The house is a mess, I haven't done a German lesson in two weeks, my exercise gear is gathering dust and my friends think I'm ignoring them. But I did get back to work today! I got back into the re-write of I Had to Fall, though it didn't go as smoothly as I was hoping. I'll just chock that up to being rusty from my two-week hiatus and keep my fingers crossed that tomorrow is better.

In other news, a foot of snow fell here in Calgary last week. So as much as I've been looking forward to working on the re-write outside in the sun, that's not happening anytime soon. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment