Sunday, March 27, 2011

And then there was a plan.

Worked for about eight hours today on world-building. As usual, Sundays are my best writing days. Nothing else going on, nothing but writing. And feeding the cat. Sometimes, I even remember to feed myself.

All in all, it went really well. I've got a much more solid history in place that provides the evolution for the technology, mega-cities, clothing, food, transportation, etc. in Deyl's world. It all seems to tie together quite neatly, and is based on the up-and-coming technology we have in place today. I tried to keep my question from yesterday in the back of my mind: what would it be like today, after 150 years of war?

I also put together my revision plan for book one, based on my notes from book two, the new world-building, and all the other little ideas that have been percolating through my brain while the book was on the shelf for the past five months.

Tomorrow: onward to the revisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment