Thursday, July 19, 2012

Putting off the inevitable

I'd like to think I might fit in some editing time tonight, but I'm not sure if that's going to pan out. I returned home from our vacation in Kenora, oh, five days ago, and the house is a disaster. Dishes, unpacked luggage, some random dirt on the floor, stuff everywhere, laundry that needs to be put away... well, you get the idea. So it's time to really get back to reality and spend the evening cleaning house. Sometimes though, and this is true for a lot of things, the longer you put something off the more daunting the task seems. But once you get down to it, it's really not all that much work.

Here's me hoping that's true tonight, and that the house will clean up real quick, leaving me free to make editing lists and notes to my heart's content...

Hope, rainbows. It seemed to fit.

Tomorrow I'll let you know how it went O.o
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment